Thursday, July 6, 2006

Numba one

Sup all you internet savvy folk! I thought this would be a fun way to keep track of my thoughts, and for people to have the privilege of reading my incoherent ramblings. Who knows if I'll keep this up or not, but it certainly is a great way to pass the time at work!

So I've recently graduated from Salisbury! Well, kind of...I have one class (biology) to finish up which I'll be taking online in the fall. But other than that, I'm pretty much done with college! Having spent the past 3.5 years at Salisbury, coming back home brings a mixture of familiarity and newness for me, as I'm seeing things differently than before. My ideas about a lot of things have changed. I'll probably write about some of that stuff here, while trying not to be too "soap-boxy", per Andrea's request.

If you're reading this, it's likely that you know Andrea. But if you don't, you should know that she is my girlfriend and I think she's the most wonderful woman God has ever created. There, done. :)

Well I'm going to try to keep these posts as concise as possible, so that none of you are inclined to bust a cap in me for boring you to death. Til next time, thanks for reading, friends!